Alert BI – Food industry and supply chain search-engine
Over the last decade, a team of people at Alert have developed a unique, dynamic search engine that’s as easy to use as Google and leads directly to fresh, well-organised data about all the companies and contacts in the UK’s food industry and supply chain. This business insight service has revolutionised the lives and fortunes of the people and organisations, big and small, that have discovered and used it over the intervening years for a broad range of purposes, including: business leads research, peer and competitor tracking and analysis, bench-marking, supplier and partnership searches, job opportunity monitoring, M&A targeting, and more.
The service brings together: company data | contacts |financials | corporate trees |business trends |current plans |competitor listings| business activity descriptions. |employee numbers | breaking news. It’s all freshly updated by an expert team of researchers - and is ready to be acted on immediately.
Alert BI puts the intelligence you need at your fingertips.
Why a food industry search engine?
The industry’s big:
- 7,000 food and drink manufacturers trading from over 30,000 sites across the UK and with 400,000 employees.
- 40,000 other firms up and down the food supply chain, with 3.5 million staff operating from 250,000+ sites.
In terms of business spread, think: producers and processors; packaging and printing; distribution and logistics; robotics and automation; tractors to chilled lorries; catering equipment; manufacturing and testing equipment; food science; canning, bottling and freezing; ingredients and flavourings; poly tunnels; irrigation and cooling systems; food importers and exporters; restaurant and pub chains AND MUCH, MUCH MORE!
That’s a lot of organisations, people, places and events, Collectively its millions of ‘bits’ of constantly changing information.
Alert BI helps with this, enabling clients to keep track of the morass of detail and, using state of the art technology, bring business opportunities to attention as they arise - vital in today's rapidly changing food-industry landscape and in a world where information overload makes it hugely difficult to find and focus on the absolutely essential.
The big advantages
In seconds, users of the Alert BI search engine can identify full profiles for any one of 50,000 food or supply chain companies, with details of sales turnover and growth, profits, corporate trees, employee numbers, business activity, HQ and site locations, key decision makers, management moves - and crucially, what's happening now.
Or, the search could be to pinpoint which organisations are recruiting, relocating, investing, growing, merging, winning new contracts, eyeing new domestic or international markets, or launching new products or services.
The service can track not only the companies currently on the your radar screen, but hundreds of others that are not, but probably should be.
The precise information they need is delivered via a highly intuitive dashboard that allows users to filter right down to precisely what they’re looking for in an easily digestible format – FAST!
Save time and money. Maximise your opportunities. Spot potential concerns. Build knowledge and confidence. Strengthen your reputation and output. Enhance your income streams.
How could it help you?
The service is invaluable for addressing questions and issues such as:
- Which firms are doing well, badly or on a plateau, hiring, firing, restructuring, relocating, merging. And more.
- Who are the key decision makers and influencers across the food industry and its supply chain?
- What are the current and next 'big things' - and, who is investing and making it happen at the sharp end.
- How can I become an instant 'expert' on a target company, its challenges, sister companies and competitors?
Alert Data search engine pricing
The search engine comprises two key elements which can be subscribed to separately or taken together:
1. Daily news alerts
- Providing fresh, detailed information about food sector organisations that are experiencing major change, including recruiting, receiving funding, restructuring, involvement in M&A activity, premises moves, international activity, and growth and expansion plans.
- Each alert contains a description of what’s happening, along with information about the size, locations and activity of the organisation, PLUS freshly validated contact details pinpointing the key decision makers. Alerts are tailored to your requirements and delivered straight to your inbox, day in, day out.
Cost per month: £100 for the delivery of at least 50 fresh news alerts per month, on a 12-month contract, payable monthly. Ten per cent discount if paid in full in advance.
2. Alert BI online database
- Providing access to 50,000 food industry and supply chain company reports, along with business lists and key contacts, sector trends and growth data, PLUS tracking of what’s happening to clients, prospects and competitors. This service provides:
- Company data | contacts |financials | corporate trees |current plans |business activities |employee numbers and so much more; all freshly updated.
Cost per month: £200 for access to 50,000 food-sector company reports on a 12-month contract, payable monthly. Fifteen per cent discount if paid in full in advance.
1+2. Daily news alerts PLUS Alert BI online database
Cost per month: £250 on a 12-month contract. Twenty per cent discount if paid in full in advance.
- Alternatively, we can provide a tailored package to suit your exact requirements and adjust the price accordingly.
- Feedback from other users suggests you will be amazed by what we can put at your fingertips, the positive benefits these services will bring to your organisation, and the value for money they represent.
Interested? Take our FREE, NO-OBLIGATION ROAD TEST of the full Alert Data service for a week to figure out what’s important for you. We can then take it from there. There is no pressurised follow up. Once tried, our services sell themselves.
You can also sign up to the SCOOPED blog and FREE monthly newsletters that deliver selected, unreported stories and company news from across the food industry, with added facts, figures and context so you always stay one step ahead.
Sign up for SCOOPED now:
To chat about the Alert BI food industry search engine and your specific needs, just give me - Ray Murphy - a call on 07814 770621 or email me at [email protected] Alternatively, provide us with your details via the form below and we will be in touch.
SAVE TIME AND MONEY. MAXIMISE YOUR OPPORTUNITIES. SPOT POTENTIAL CONCERNS. BUILD KNOWLEDGE AND CONFIDENCE. STRENGTHEN YOUR REPUTATION AND OUTPUT. ENHANCE YOUR INCOME STREAMS.